Best Nanocurcumin Capsules Supplement Nutriherbs India 2021
- Nanocurcumin is the modified form of Curcumin in which curcumin particles.
- With the help of advanced nanotechnology, Nano Curcumin capsules have been prepared in a manner so as to get the most of the benefits from the ancient medicinal plant.
- Nanocurcumin capsules may strengthen the immune system and enhance the body’s capacity to minimize the risk of frequent sickness.
- These nanocapsules may help in reducing arthritis, and soothes stiffness of joints, and may improve symptoms of joint disorders.
- Haldi capsules may improve heart well-being by aiding in managing circulatory strain and may decrease solidifying of supply routes, improving the correct course of blood in the body.
- Helps in fighting free radicals and harmful toxic substances in the body and enhances detoxification and may cleanse the body.
- Turmeric capsules are also known to reduce bile overproduction and may help in supporting digestion.
Why would you choose Nanocurcumin capsules supplement?
Nanocurcumin capsules supplement are getting popular day by day due to their various therapeutic properties.
- Nano curcumin capsules are the modified form of Curcumin in which curcumin particles are converted into the form of nanoparticles to get improved properties.
- These nanoparticles have properties of better delivery, solubility, and absorption in the body and thus show various improved therapeutic properties as compared to native curcumin.
- These improved therapeutic properties are discussed below;
Therapeutic Properties of Nanocurcumin Capsules:
Nanocurcumin has therapeutic properties like antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, anti-amyloid, antimicrobial, antifibrosis and it has potential in the prevention and treatment of many other diseases.
Antioxidant Properties of nanocurcumin:
- Nanocurcumin has the capacity to scavenge free radicals like reactive oxygen and nitrogen species and thus exhibits antioxidant properties.
- These are very much harmful to the body and when the levels of these free radicals increased, can cause multiple diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- Nanocurcumin also has anti-lipid peroxidation properties. Generally in the lipid peroxidation process degradation of lipid occurs as a result cells become damaged.
- Thus nano curcumins scavenge harmful substances like free radicals and enhance the detoxification process and cleanse the body.
- Inflammation occurs when any infections, injuries, toxins, or foreign substances get into the body and are harmful to the body.
- The body releases some chemicals to destroy them and sometimes these chemicals become hyperactive and cause various problems inside the body.
- Thus Curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, its nanoparticles show much better anti-inflammatory properties due to their enhanced solubility properties as compared to native curcumin.
- For example, airway hyperresponsiveness and inflammatory cell inﬁltration due to allergies and or asthma can be suppressed by curcumin-solid lipid nanoparticles.
- Various studies reveal that nano curcumins show much better anticancer properties as compared to native curcumin.
- Nanocurcumins have the great capacity to induce apoptosis (programmed cell death), thus shows have a potent role to prevent or suppress various human cancers such as lung, breast, prostate, colorectal, liver, pancreatic, melanoma (skin cancers) and myeloma (cancer of plasma cells) cancers.
- Nanocurcumins also suppress the expression of cancer-causing genes.
- The nanocurcumin shows increased anti-amyloid properties as compared to native curcumin.
- The amyloid-beta peptide is an important component in the development of Alzheimer’s disease (death of brain cells, loss of memory, and cognitive decline).
- Several studies reveal that the 3 months of oral administration of nanocurcumin shows a strong anti-amyloid property and thus greatly reduces the plaque density of amyloid protein (responsible for Alzheimer’s disease).
- Furthermost the commercially available drugs are hydrophobic, as well as those, are unable to cross the blood-brain barrier, thus showing reduced effectiveness against diseases related to the brain.
- Thus, due to the nanosize (1 to 100 nanometers), these nanocurcumins can easily cross the blood-brain barrier and shows a strong affinity toward neurons, and shows the capability to reduce Alzheimer’s disease.
- The nano curcumin can also improves the self-repair mechanism of the brain.
- According to various researches, nano formulated curcumins show a wide range of antimicrobial activity including fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Nanocurcumin has the properties of enhanced aqueous phase solubility and simple dispersibility, thus it shows an improved antibacterial activity against Bacillus subtilis, S. aureus, Helicobacter pylori, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Studies also reveal that curcumin nanoformulation exhibited three times greater anti-HIV activity as compared to the native curcumin by enhancing the endocytosis process.
Other therapeutic Properties:
- Soothes Digestion: Reduce bile overproduction and may help in supporting digestion.
- Brain-Boosting- Improve memory and concentration by increasing blood flow and neurotransmitter formation.
- Wound Healing- Have strong antiseptic properties thus speed up the healing process of wounds.
- Treat Arthritis pain and inflammation- The natural anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin reduces pain and inflammation of arthritis (joint pain).
- Prevents Heart Disease– The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of curcumin protects against atherosclerosis.
- Turmeric benefits for skin- Anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties may offer luster, glow to the skin and also rejuvenate skin by preventing the aging process, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Improves Immunity: Strengthen the immune system and enhance the body’s capacity to minimize the risk of frequent sickness.
Dosage of nanocurcumin:
- Taking one capsule of Nanocurcumin capsules to supplement twice a day with meals or as directed by your dietician is recommended.
Clinical Trials and Patents of nanocurcumin:
- To date, so many clinical trials have been performed to explain the pharmacokinetic profile, safety, and effectiveness of curcumin to different human diseases.
- Some clinical trial results showed that curcumin stops or even eliminates the growth of cancer cells.
- To date, a total of 210 clinical trials related to curcumin were performed and are listed in the United States National Library of Medicine (clinicaltrials.gov).
- Several clinical trials demonstrated the effectiveness of nano curcumin in cancer, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, chronic kidney disease, ankylosing spondylitis, and metabolic syndrome patients.
Dosage: It is recommended to take one capsule of Nanocurcumin capsules twice a day with meals or as directed by your dietician.
You may also check:
Specification: Best Nanocurcumin Capsules Supplement Nutriherbs India 2021